Monday, January 3, 2011

Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop


"I wonder if I've been changed in the night?  Let me think.  Was I the same
when I got up this morning?  I almost think I can remember feeling a little
different.  But if I'm not the same, the next question is "who in the world am I?"  
Ah, that's the great puzzle!"  ~Alice in Wonderland

I've decided to start a 365, basically a photo everyday for a year.  I'm sure some of you are already thinking, sure Leigh.....you'll follow through on this one (dripping with sarcasm).  But I really feel like I can do this.  My camera is never far from my side and I've already been taking 30 day Big Picture Classes with Tracey Clark so I think I can do this.  

Here is today's prompt: "Promise and possibility might be intangibles, but you know that feeling you get when you see something that fills your heart to brimming. Be on the lookout today for something that speaks of promise or possibility - something hopeful, touching, soul stirring. Something that reminds you that anything is possible and we have everything to hope for."  

I knew as soon as she climbed up into the oversized chair at the Science Museum that this would be my photo today.  I wonder who she will grow up to be and I realize that every little thing I do and say is contributing to the person she is going to become.  Talk about pressure people!  If anyone wants to get me a gift please consider the huge, oversized chair.  It's one way to keep my kids looking little. 

2 comments:

hillary said...

hi leigh. gorgeous photo and sentiment. found you through your comment on my blog, via PW. thanks so much for stopping by. and i'm glad i did the same. best of luck with your blog and 365. you're off to a great start!
~ hillary

Anonymous said...

Love it.

Post a Comment