Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Shape of Things to Come

I've been taking a 30 day online photography class called "Picture the Holidays".  Everyday a nice little image and prompt arrive in my email detailing the days assignment.  I then take a slew of photos attempting to get THE shot and then I post it to an online gallery for comments from fellow classmates.  Today the email was entitled, "A Toast".  Instead of looking forward to the new year the prompt was encouraging a toast to the year that has passed.  I'm toasting my new found creative outlet!

I love to look for simplicity in lines and the negative space that can be created.

I wish I could have gotten more definition on the little sun flare where the stem meets the glass.
I am digging the bokeh in the background.   Don't know what bokeh is?  just ask....I love to talk all things photography.


1 comments:

DebraP said...

Great shots! I've loved following your photos during Picture the Holidays. And look forward to more during Picture Winter and here on your blog. Happy new year!!
DebraP

Post a Comment